Saturday, March 19, 2011

update

Devyn started preschool! He started on March 10th, picture day! haha. I took a bunch of pics of him on his first day. But, of course I dont have them on this computer. I need to start uploading pictures! Anywho, so far so good. No bad reports from his teachers. He started taking the bus last week too. The first day of him taking the bus was kinda horrible..he wouldnt get me put him in his seat so my husband had to do it. He was screaming of course, but by the second day the bus driver said he is a very good bus rider! It is so different not having him around. I am able to get more things done and quicker of course..But, by the time D gets home he takes a nap because he is so tired from school then he usually doesnt wake up till 5. I feel like I barely see him anymore. It kind of makes me sad..Autumn always looks for him too.
I really hope him going to school will help. I just hope one day I can have an actual conversation with him.

They had their birthday party last week. It went pretty well!! He only had a couple meltdowns..I told my family I didnt want to sing the happy birthday song because he hates it and cries when people sing it loudly. They of course started singing it and he was crying so bad..it was sad. But, he got over it pretty quick. It was a good turn out. His therapists said they would come but they didnt end up coming..and didnt really tell me they were so that kind of hurt me..but oh well.

Anywho, nothing really new besides that.
Today we went to the Irvine Regional Park. I love that park! it is so nice! D had a new play group there at the zoo. Not many people showed up for the play group but it was still fun! We will have to go to that park more often. They have a lot of things to do there.

No comments: