Friday, December 31, 2010

12-30-06

The other day was our 4 year anniversary. I cant believe it has been 4 years since we ran off to Vegas and got married. We were planning on doing nothing because of my husbands salary cut at work and no babysitter. But, we ended up having my friend watch them. Which is crazy, because nobody ever does. hah. Anywho, it was a nice short little getaway. We went to this place called woodbridge. They have a nice little lake and benches all around. We sat there for awhile and walked around the lake. It was nice and quiet. Then we went to barnes and noble across the street. We wanted to find some books on autism. We found quite a few. I started reading this book called "Overcoming Autism." I really want to get that book. Along with a few others. Hopefully I can get them soon once our financial situation gets worked out.

I have been looking into a GF/CF diet for my son. Studies have shown that it has helped lessen symptoms in some autistic kids. It doesn't work for all kids. It hasn't even been proven that it indeed helps at all. But, I think..why not give it a try if there is a chance that his symptoms can decrease? I just want to try anything and everything to try to help him.

I also decided that from now on we are using chemical free everything.

Lately, I have been thinking in my mind over and over again..why does my son have autism? how did he get it? did I do something wrong? I really hope not. But, I guess, we will never get an answer to any of these questions.

No comments: