Monday, January 10, 2011

Another uneventful day!

Chris took the day off so we could take devyn to his follow up appt at 4OCKids today. I thought it was a follow up with the developmental pediatrician but it was with a NP. She just went over the SEEPAC classes with her. She is one of the teachers I guess. She was telling me that we should have a private meeting with her before our sons IEP meeting. She wants to go over the whole IEP process with us and tell us things we need to know i guess. Devyn had a meltdown when they tried to check his blood pressure, weight, AND height. He was screaming bloody murder the WHOLE time. It was sad, afterwards he was like ALL DONE! poor guy. I dont think they got accurate stats though, he kept moving and he was jumping up and down on the scale. But according to their stats he was 38 1/4 inches and 37lbs. Pretty sure he is not 37 lbs. I'm going to double check both...if he will let me! haha.

Other than that, we just came back and ate lunch. Then we took a walk to the park and played in the leaves most of the time. D was playing with a few older kids. It was pretty cute. They were running all over the field, collecting leaves and putting them in a pile. Then they would jump in it and run around and chase each other. Its cute to watch him play with other kids. It was so funny. A little girl there was looking at my arms and said "where did you get that big stamp on your arm?"
I was cracking up!
oh kids!

I thought the kids would pass out when we got home from the park. but....NOPE!!!
They are asleep now though.

I dont know why I have never done this before, but I started to record all our finances in excel. Usually I just write everything down in this book I have. But, this is wayyy easier. Gosh, things have been SOOO tough since chris got that pay cut. His paychecks will be back to normal starting on the 28th of this month. But, friday is still going to be wayyyy low. NOT GOOD. We will literally have no money left after bills and food and what not. SUCKS.
I really wish I could work and contribute right now..but I cant. Sometimes it makes me feel like less of a person...I hope I can get out of this mindset. I dont like feeling like this. :(

2 comments:

Ⓥ Jackie Ⓥ said...

I hope everything goes well with his classes. Kids are so funny! Atticus tries to figure out what in the world is on my skin when he sees my tattoos. Also I would do anything to be a SAHM. Jason is getting a better job soon (I hope), but even after the next baby I am going to have to work weekends at Starbucks. Grr I hate that place. anywho I hope you have a good night!

Lacey + 2 said...

yeah. it is just different. i used to work full time. ive been on my own since i was seventeen and i was used to being independent. now i havent worked in awhile and im starting to feel horrible about myself. i see friends and family doing stuff with their lives. i wish i could do something. but the reality is..that i cant right now. it sucks.