Wednesday, January 12, 2011

VENT..

Usually I dont post a blog early in the day like this..but this has been bugging me!
I have been off and on trying to find a job since Devyn was born. NO LUCK. I did stop for a while and continue after Autumn was born. I had three interviews..no luck. I get the impression that because I have been a stay at home mom and haven't worked in the workforce lately that nobody wants to hire me. I have even applied for retail jobs with no luck! I have a college degree, have been independent and worked full-time before I had kids. WHY WONT ANYBODY GIVE ME A CHANCE? I feel hopeless. I just want to feel like a person again. Dont get me wrong..I love being a mom. But, I just want to do something for me for a change! I like feeling productive. I wish I could focus on me for once. But, I'm beginning to think that will never happen.

No comments: