Wednesday, January 19, 2011

so tired.

These past few days have been pretty difficult for devyn. He just cannot sleep! he has been going to bed at midnight or later and still wakes up early. No naps either. He actually did take a nap today but woke up because he had a night terror. I held him and he finally stopped screaming and crying and fell asleep on me.
He has been really rough with autumn lately too. Like really rough. Yesterday they were playing he he full on picked her up and threw her! Then later we were playing with his trains and he got so overwhelmed and just threw the whole train set.
Gosh, I am just so tired. His behaviors are getting really hard to deal with. Chris and I are supposed to take those classes..but now im thinking only one of us will be able to go or we will have to switch off because we dont have a sitter. Which makes me kind of sad because I want both of us to be there together and learning everything..I wish somebody would help us with that! ah.

No comments: