Friday, January 14, 2011

:D

I am getting motivated! yay!
I applied for some jobs today. Spruced up my cover letter, resume and reference page. They look pretty darn good! Gosh, I hope I get a call back about this one job specifically. Its in patient relations at a hospital. I REALLY need this. I need a confidence boost.

Anywho, devyn had double session today. He has been grumpy all day. They have really been pushing his feeding program. He got so upset that he was practically hyperventilating because he didn't want to even put the food to his mouth. His therapist tried spaghetti that I made him. I wish he would try to eat! :[ They are going to continue to try with him though. Besides his feeding outburst he did pretty good in session. Both kids are sleeping now.

Tomorrow he has his ASD playdate. Its his second playgroup. Hopefully he will be excited and might want to participate. I get so happy watching him interact with other kids. Its a good experience for him! :)

No comments: