Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Devyn's behaviors were pretty bad today. He had double session today. Whenever he has double session, his behaviors get a little bad. He had a lot of meltdowns during sessions. I sat in on both for a little bit of time. Autumn kept getting into all his stuff during his first session so we had to go out in the living room. It made me sad kind of thinking that in 2 months his services will most likely end and he will start preschool. I wonder how he will react with a change. No more therapy and starting preschool without me there. I hope he will do okay. He doesn't really like to participate in activities so I'm anxious about how he will react in that type of situation.
He has been pushing and hitting autumn all day! I think his jealousy is getting worse. He wont even let her play with her toys most of the time! They were supposed to open a program for him to play with autumn appropriately during therapy. But, they haven't really worked much with that program...even though I always mention it! Guess I'll have to mention it again.

Anyway, all I did today was clean and clean. AS USUAL. Gosh, it seems like thats all i ever do!!! Picked up the house and cleaned the kitchen....so tiring. I want to make some coffee right now but I probably wont be able to sleep if I do.

Anywho, here are some pictures I took of the kids today when we were just playing around..







No comments: